You have no items in your shopping cart
What does this test for?
Marijuana (THC) 15 (most sensitive)
Marijuana (THC) 50
Marijuana (THC) 100
Marijuana (THC) 200
Marijuana (THC) 300
What it is:
A five panel drug test, that detects at multiple THC levels, the higher the ng.mL the longer it will take to leave your system.
-THC 15 ng/mL *most sensitive
-THC 50 ng/mL
-THC 100 ng/mL
-THC 200 ng/mL
-THC 300 ng/mL
What else you need to know:
This test (assay) provides only a preliminary qualitative test result. Use a certified laboratory to confirm your results via gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GCMS).
– collect a urine sample in a clean cup
– take test out of pouch
– remove cap from end of test
– insert absorbent end into urine sample until the “C” line appears
– replace cap back onto the absorbent end
– lay test on flat surface
– read results at 5 minutes, but do not interpret after 10 minutes
Note: The shade of the “T” line may vary. But should but considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.